jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do I write a book on hubpages?

1. tlmcgaa70 profile image78
    tlmcgaa70posted 6 years ago

How do I write a book on hubpages?

there is a contest soon to start sponsored by hubpages, amazon.com and penguin books. hubpage writers write a book and whoever wins penguin will publish their book. most readers do not like reading books on hubpages, so I am used to writing articles. should there be a minimum of words per chapter? each new chapter in new capsule? any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image85
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Where did you see this contest? I haven't heard of it.

Most people seem to post a separate hub for each chapter.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Why would you write any book online, given how easy it is for anything that shows genuine quality and success to then be copied and plagiarized?

4. tlmcgaa70 profile image78
    tlmcgaa70posted 6 years ago

uninvitedwriter, i found it here... http://www.pw.org/content/amazon_and_pe … el_contest

relache...i used to think like that to...but for me at least and for now, i dont worry about that, i just write because i love to write, i can only hope the majority of people, writers, respect that. i am not deluded i know piracy occurs, but it would occur whether i wrote and published something online or not.

5. cheaptoys profile image60
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

this is an interesting project. I would propose that you write different chapters on different hubs and write the book like many articles put together.