jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why is my hubber score in a sort of limbo state?

1. CloudExplorer profile image79
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

Why is my hubber score in a sort of limbo state?

My hub score keeps jumping from one score to the next, and it appears to be a glitch.  Not sure whats going on because it took a great deal to get it to 97, which it was there earlier today.  Now its jumping between 96 & 95, just from one hub page I go to to the next page.  What is going on here, hope others aren't having this issue as well.  If so let it be known.

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image89
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Fellow Navy man, don't worry about your hubber score. It fluctuates various times during a 24 hour period depending on the number of views to your hubs, comments by others and other things. It is really not that important so long as it doesn't fall below 45 at which point your links become no follows.
    I started with 92 and I'm at 88 now, no big deal.

3. peepingtomb profile image77
    peepingtombposted 6 years ago

Mine is normally up and down all day with it being at an all time high right now of 90. I'm sure that yours will come back up again and go back down again. I'm beginning to think the HP score is just some sort of twisted social experiment put in place by HP. They randomly change the scores from day to day to see how we will react within the hubbing community. I joke but I think the score does fluctuate depending on how much or how little (and possibly how well) you communicate within the hubbing community. The score may also be linked to the amount and quality of your hubs, the feedback, hits and votes you receive. At 95 I don't think you have anything to worry about.

4. possum lover profile image59
    possum loverposted 6 years ago

Don't pay any attention to that silly score, it doesn't mean anything. It's obsolete and needs to be done away with.

5. raciniwa profile image74
    raciniwaposted 6 years ago

i've experience it too...trying too hard to get a high score...now, i just accept whatever Hubpages gives me...anyway the score matters not but on how you deal with your fellow hubber and how you use emotions when you write...

working