jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I have a score above 80 but I have very few Hubs of date. Can I apply to be a Hu

1. sen.sush23 profile image60
    sen.sush23posted 6 years ago

I have a score above 80 but I have very few Hubs of date. Can I apply to be a HubGreeter?

2. tlmcgaa70 profile image76
    tlmcgaa70posted 6 years ago

if you meet these requirements you should be able to...

If you're interested in becoming a HubGreeter, send Maddie a message!

Once you do, we (the lovely HP moderaters) begin the review process based on the following criteria:

Minimum of six months' worth of experience as a Hubber
    Compliance with HubPages' terms of service (no infractions for six months)
    Friendly behavior in communications on HubPages.com and off the site with regards to HubPages matters
    High quality, original Hubs
    Excellent written English
    A Hubscore over 80
    A Great Commenter Accolade level of V or above

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Although your profile says you've been a member of the site for 14 months, you don't show any activity until 4 weeks ago, and appear to have never once commented in the forums.

Don't you think you'd need to be a much more active participant on the site to qualify?

4. Graywarden profile image62
    Graywardenposted 6 years ago

If you qualify then why not... applying however does not mean you will be approved.  As a fairly new person here... I would rather see you apply your time to developing your writing which can lead to becoming a greeter.  It also seems to be that greeting hubbers can be a great deal of work.... not that it is not worth the effort but you may be able to accomplish the same goal by writing how-to hub for the hubpages community.

working