jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

The categories seem rather limited. Can we expand them?

1. Angie Jardine profile image81
    Angie Jardineposted 6 years ago

The categories seem rather limited. Can we expand them?

I often write about issues for which there is no category showing on the listings. I have to try and choose the nearest thing ... is there any way of raising a new category?

2. Sky9106 profile image75
    Sky9106posted 6 years ago

I think if you desire to produce the hub of the day , and be one of the success stories on here monetary wise, you should stay within the boundaries of their imagination. After all you should be able to find a way to get what you have to say without their decorations . So when you go top Rome? Keep your fingers crossed as to the Roman requirements.

Give thanks.

3. maxravi profile image56
    maxraviposted 6 years ago

Sorry but you can not.You have to choose the closest category.B the way I like your idea why don't you suggest it in the forums.

4. Angie Jardine profile image81
    Angie Jardineposted 6 years ago

Thanks maxravi ... I wanted to put it into a forum but I couldn't find the way to do it! Can you tell me how please?

5. JON EWALL profile image72
    JON EWALLposted 6 years ago

''The categories seem rather limited''
    Most catagories have sub-catagories. try a search on your topic, you may find a related word that may fit in a catagory or .......

To you success
    JON-EWALL

6. profile image0
    writeronlineposted 6 years ago

Angie,

1: Click on 'Forums' in the header panel of any page (like the one you're on here..), check the topic list on the left hand side of the new page (in the grey panel), select "Report a Problem or Suggest a New Feature", click to open, and repeat this question there. (Or paraphrase, don't know if duplication's an issue).

2: Stand back and wait for the abuse...

(I posted one on a possible benefical new feature, and got two responses, both as patronisingly dismissive as anything I've seen. So, good luck!)

Closed to reply

working