Are you happy with Hub Pages?

1. MartyCT profile image60
    MartyCTposted 6 years ago

Are you happy with Hub Pages?

Hey there, your hubs have helped me a lot, especially the dog recall one.  My question is based around me doing writing for various websites but not really seeing a return, you have been here long, been very active and I just wanted to find out if you dont mind sharing with me whether or not this is your primary income and what your average commission is from hub pages? If its too personal I understand, I just want to find out if this is the right place to invest my time.  I would love to work from home writing articles and spend more time with my loved ones as a result.

2. rclinton5280 profile image76
    rclinton5280posted 6 years ago

I can not speak directly for hub pages. However, any income you make from writing will most likely be in the form of the advertising sold on your page. That amount will relate to how much traffic your page gets. In essence, to make a living from this type of work, you would have to gain a great reputation as an author and have a ton of traffic. Afterwards, your high traffic volume would likely produce a livable income. It would take a lot of hard work, in depth knowledge of a popular topic, and a great marketing effort. If you can combine these, success is possible. Although, you will still be competing against a number of other authors doing the exact same thing......

working