jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do female hubbers get better response. or do they write more or do they write be

1. whizcreed profile image67
    whizcreedposted 6 years ago

Do female hubbers get better response. or do they write more or do they write better?

Are most of your favorite hubbers men or women?

2. thesingernurse profile image82
    thesingernurseposted 6 years ago

I really don't think it has something to do  with the gender. I think it really depends upon how the readers react on the type of content a hubber publishes each time. But still, that is just my opinion... smile

3. alinamassy profile image41
    alinamassyposted 6 years ago

That is jut my opinion... @@@@@ Its depends to content not the male and female hubbers.

4. mymagicview profile image75
    mymagicviewposted 6 years ago

This is not only the case here in Hubpages. Everywhere in the world, if Female writes something, she gets comments and likes like a flood. It's nothing to do with their writing skills.

5. learner365 profile image79
    learner365posted 6 years ago

I don't think nor i have seen any such instance on HubPages where female Hubbers are getting more response just because of the gender factor. Those who write good enough are the ones who really deserve the credit for that no matter they are men or women. This is one of the good things about HubPages where you get the response for the kind of work you do nor for who you are smile

6. hillymillydee profile image59
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

Writers , male or female have different style in writing. Similarly they have different tricks in answering questions.  For example; a female don't know much about men's wear and a male don't know much about women's quality stockings. So their writing depends on the things they know not according to their gender.

Sometimes the article reveals what the author is all about. If it is forceful and rough maybe a man's. If it is more on feminine expressions maybe it is a woman. But this is not guaranteed because maybe he or she is a gay.

But one thing  I believe and I read it somewhere; "Men responds from their mind but women responds from their hearts"
    If not all but most.

working