jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you read profiles of hubbers who are first timers in commenting on your hubs?

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Do you read profiles of hubbers who are first timers in commenting on your hubs?

2. annart profile image87
    annartposted 6 years ago

Yes, I try to read profiles of everyone who is kind enough to make a comment on my hubs.  Courtesy call if you like.  Most are very interesting.  Some I follow as a result.

3. Capedium profile image75
    Capediumposted 6 years ago

I don't really understand your question ?

4. Vinaya Ghimire profile image87
    Vinaya Ghimireposted 6 years ago

Yes, I read profile of hubbers who comment for the first time on my hubs. I try to reciprocate by commenting on their hubs.

5. lorenmurcia profile image86
    lorenmurciaposted 6 years ago

Definitely, Once I notice somebody commenting on my hubs, I immediately go to his/her profile. I also read and leave a comment in their hubs. If I'm busy at that particular time, I try to go back and read their hubs to leave a comment or feedback.  I would say I subscribe to "giving back the love" thing, so to speak.

6. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

Yes 99% of the time I will read the profile of someone I do not recognize commenting on my hubs before. It is a great way to meet and read not only the new people that join but also people that have been at HubPages for awhile.

7. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

Yes, I do.  I like to know a bit of background behind the comments.

8. Injured lamb profile image76
    Injured lambposted 6 years ago

Yes, I will read their profiles and then leave my appreciation to them. Well, to me, it's kind of respect, manners and sincerity to find out and get to know those who showed me their friendliness, encouragement and supportive...

working