jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Would you stop following someone if his or her religious views were completely o

1. Word Pools profile image86
    Word Poolsposted 6 years ago

Would you stop following someone if his or her religious views were completely opposite yours?

2. CrazyGata profile image76
    CrazyGataposted 6 years ago

I infer you mean following as in Twitter...

If they make it a point of making everything about religion, I would.
    If they can't seem to be able to engage in a lovely, common ground conversation, I would.
    If they treat my religion, perspectives or opinions as inferior, I would.

I would, I would, I would.

3. profile image0
    icountthetimesposted 6 years ago

Certainly not. I think it's good to invite a mix of views into your life. When people try to shut out views different from their own, I think they lose out.

4. Jesus was a hippy profile image60
    Jesus was a hippyposted 6 years ago

Not at all. Everybody's different. If you shut people out because they have a different view to yours then that is prejudice which is akin to racism.

5. myalee1234 profile image37
    myalee1234posted 6 years ago

No i would not do that because that would be racist and who am i to judge whats there beliefs are .

6. albertovich profile image61
    albertovichposted 6 years ago

I believe in freedom of speech, religion and pretty much everything else but yes it can be annoying if its pushed on you...can't stand it.

7. Silwen profile image81
    Silwenposted 6 years ago

Everybody can have different views or religious beliefs. I respect different opinions and thoughts. But I also suppose, that others should respect my opinion and beliefs too. This is great way to have very deep discussions. The problems appears when dealing with fanaticism. I believe that such a person, with fanatic view is blind, so I wouldn't like to have any deals with him.
    To conclude, I would say that there are no problems with completely opposite views (religious or others). The problem appears only with persons with fanatic attitudes.

working