jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you found economic success using HubPages? If so, how. Please expound upon

1. learnlovelive profile image60
    learnloveliveposted 6 years ago

Have you found economic success using HubPages? If so, how. Please expound upon your answers.

Verbatim.

2. LeanMan profile image88
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

Hard work... lots of hard work!! If you think you can spend 5 minutes online and make your fortune then stop now!! This is a full time job the same as any other!!

3. learnlovelive profile image60
    learnloveliveposted 6 years ago

Agreed. Just got accepted to the ebay program. You don't get accepted to that without earning it. I'm excited but have to remember to stay on track, prioritize and itemize my ambitions. Stick with the traffic and catch the waves. Hopefully it works out for me. I hate my day job, it's ruining my life.

4. profile image0
    KatrineDalMonteposted 6 years ago

I have a day job (part time), look after my family, have various online projects going on, trying to expand, hoping to give up my job one day so I can fully concentrate on those things I love and I'm meant for...it all needs plenty of dedication, determination, motivation etc. It's like building something 1 piece at the time. It's important to keep on the right track and not loose the sight of where you are heading. I'm hoping to write more Hubs, I have found my niche, and when I have written enough I'm planning to publish them in a little physical guide. It's all a learning curve, making mistakes along the way and being able to make it work better. There are many success stories of people who make good money writing hubs, so if they can do it, anyone can! Just need to keep your beliefs and spirit :-)

5. Millionaire Tips profile image93
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

If you treat it like a real job, you will get earnings like a real job. 
    Read hubs, and learn about how to write quality content, and maximize the features of HubPages.
    Do the research, and write the quality hubs.
    Market those hubs.
    Participate in the community

Continue to follow all of those steps over and over again.  It takes time for your traffic to take off, but you might as well have lots of hubs on the train when it does take off!

working