jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I am new to hub pages can u give me some useful tips?or guide me?

1. alikhan3 profile image95
    alikhan3posted 6 years ago

I am new to hub pages
    can u give me some useful tips?or guide me?

2. KathSP profile image63
    KathSPposted 6 years ago

To learn about HubPages, go to the Help section in the upper right hand corner or go to the Learning Center at the bottom of the page - both have all the information you need to get started.  Good luck!

3. kingmaxler profile image61
    kingmaxlerposted 6 years ago

There are also some very good hubs on the subject that are helping me immensely. It is best to familiarize yourself with exactly what hubpages are.

4. dsenews profile image57
    dsenewsposted 6 years ago

Yes I can give you some useful tips and guide you to be good hubber but I IINTENTIONALLY will never do that coz I think you shoud flock here and there inside the hubpage to know what you shoud to learn.In fact Hubpage is such a vast area of information and also such a biggest area to guded that one or two helpful tips (If I would give you) will be insulting for its reputation.But just to make you understand in which platform you are,I am going to tell you you are in one of the most amazing place in the whole world.Its like Disney land.So flock make fun.

5. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages alikhan3!

As a HubPages HubGreeter, I want to share a couple links with you to help you get started and moving in the right direction!

The HubPages Learning Center is the Best Resource for Hubbers: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents
    Almost all of your questions can be answered there and you will find that the best Hubbers frequent the Learning Center often!

I also created an article to help New Writers who are just Getting Started on HubPages. It offers some tips on how to get followers and setting daily goals: 
    http://jsmatthew.hubpages.com/hub/So-Yo … h-HubPages

I hope this answers your basic questions and helps you! I wish you the best of success on HubPages! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Happy Hubbing!

6. hillymillydee profile image60
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

I think you are doing well with your hubs, I saw them. You just need to write more and aged them a little bit to see the good result. And as anyone of us, just keep reading and acquiring knowledge how Hubpages works