jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you think constitutes a great hubber?

1. JT Walters profile image76
    JT Waltersposted 6 years ago

What do you think constitutes a great hubber?

2. calpol25 profile image70
    calpol25posted 6 years ago

Not being afraid to stand up and say things as they are and stand by their actions, and also writing good hubs that keep people interested.
    Its not all about how many hubs you write or how many followers you have its more about the quality of work and also how you deal with feedback be it negative or positive.

3. JohnGreasyGamer profile image85
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 6 years ago

I find that calpol25's first point is what I tend to follow. When I write critique's, I'm honest. I don't honestly care about if the director/author of the work is gonna read it - I have the write to say what I think, as long as it's not abusive or hurtful.

Sometimes we have to agree to disagree with some people, which may happen on your own Hubs. Be sure to steer clear of what you're not interested in, and get involved in what you are ^^

4. ThelmaC profile image97
    ThelmaCposted 6 years ago

Quality research constitutes a great hubber in my opinion.  If you take the time to research your facts to make certain you are reporting accurate information, you will develop followers and become a great hubber.

5. MyFavoriteBedding profile image39
    MyFavoriteBeddingposted 6 years ago

I haven't quite figured out hub pages yet.  I have written articles that I think have good information, but get shot down by hub pages.  To answer your question, quality research and new information make a great hubber.

working