jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does linking hubs still help to increase your google traffic?

1. alexatomas profile image64
    alexatomasposted 6 years ago

Does linking hubs still help to increase your google traffic?

I'm not a SEO expert but I read that there has been some changes within google and obviously some changes on hubpages. My question is: linking hubs still help getting on the top positions of google?

2. CloudExplorer profile image78
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

To gain more traffic to your hubs there's numerous ways to do so. This hub helps with some useful tips, and knowledge on how to improve the overall quality of your hubs, SEO resources,linking hubs, and catching your viewers attention. read more

3. Bretsuki profile image78
    Bretsukiposted 6 years ago

I believe linking hubs is still a good way to gain traffic to your hubs.

Links though should be used sparingly, try to link hubs of similar subjects, so if you write about holiday destinations link those hubs, creative writing create links between those hubs. You might cross link a hub about a holiday destination with a creative writing hub, but Google doesn't like that much because of the question of relevance.

So yes link hubs, use links sparingly and try to keep them to related subjects. But don't let Google ranking cramp your writing of hub subjects, letting Google dictate your work is not good for you. Write what you are passionate about, then let Google do what it wants with your ranking.

4. dilipchandra12 profile image78
    dilipchandra12posted 6 years ago

Linking hubs is definitely a best way to increase google traffic. Linking hubs of similar subjects, linking hubs through the words used in the article will do good and it always increase your traffic.

working