What are Referral Trackers?

1. CrazyGata profile image77
    CrazyGataposted 6 years ago

What are Referral Trackers?

I know I could do some research, but rather have a fresh perspective in a more personal tone, or in layman's terms mind you... meaning I barely know SEO.
    What is it good for? How do I get someone to click on them? How do I create them? Can I have more than one? How effective are they? How do they impact my earnings?

2. imatellmuva profile image79
    imatellmuvaposted 6 years ago

I think the answers you would get here would likely be very similar to the answers to these very same questions in the Learning Center.

Since you have so many questions, you can also find answers to these topics in layman's terms, by typing your question in the search engine for questions already answered on these topics, and for forum posts and hubs created on these topics.

3. dipless profile image83
    diplessposted 6 years ago

there is a good hub on them here

http://premsingh.hubpages.com/hub/Sugge … ffectively

They are useful to track people, remember that if you send someone to a hub with that tracker and they you get a share of the impressions, also definitely use one for helping others to sign up to HP.

They are effective if used correctly like anything and they can have a small impact on earnings especially if people sign up through one and actually become successful as they will get 10% of their pageviews from HP's side not the hubbers.

working