jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

When do we get our payment from hubpages

1. kia31 profile image69
    kia31posted 6 years ago

When do we get our payment from hubpages

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 6 years ago

If your balance is $50 or more, payment will typically be made the 28th of the month.  See here for more information:

http://hubpages.com/faq/#hpads-payments

3. LoriSoard profile image75
    LoriSoardposted 6 years ago

Good to know. I was wondering the same thing. Joined a while back to read articles and just started writing because I have more time than I did in the past. Loving it so far.

4. Hubpage Gal profile image60
    Hubpage Galposted 6 years ago

You need to open up a pay pal account following the information found in the help icon on the home page.  Also use the Hubpage search tool to get further help on opening up a PayPal account.  At one time, Hubpage was sending out monthly checks but now the payment system is automated with Paypal and to the best of my knowledge checks are not being mailed out any longer.

If you are anticipating getting paid from the affiliates such as amazon.com or ebay the payment got to reach a certain plateau before any payment is made.  The affiliates are a slow payment process unless you are promoting  a product and Hubpage do not like for the hubbers to get over promotional.  Also search the help forum on Hubpage to get more information about earning from affiliates amazon and ebay.

working