jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

When one should apply for adsense?

1. harshad2011 profile image59
    harshad2011posted 6 years ago

When one should apply for adsense?

I have joined HubPages 3 days before. Posted 6 hubs so far. I am planning to post another 20 hubs and after reaching 1000 hubviews ,  I think I should apply for Adsense. Can you advise me whether will it be correct move or I need to wait more?

2. tammyfrost profile image82
    tammyfrostposted 6 years ago

apply now...They will ask for a URL...Give them one of your Hub's urls. They should approve you...it takes a couple days so the sooner you apply the faster you can start earning.

3. Cliff Mendrez profile image87
    Cliff Mendrezposted 6 years ago

I got approved with just 2 or 3 hubs I think. Apply now. smile

4. profile image47
    fxfrogposted 6 years ago

Good work.. you can start the application process for now. Looking forward for more Hubs smile

5. harshad2011 profile image59
    harshad2011posted 6 years ago

But someone informed me that if applied from India, you need to be on HubPages for at least 6 months, can someone clarify this?

6. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 6 years ago

You are located in India.  According to the Google TOS for that country, you must have a six month old account of significant presence and in good standing in order to get an AdSense account.

I suggest you read the exact terms for your resident country to see if there are any other conditions you are required to meet in order to gain approval.

working