jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How long did it take your hubs to generate 1000 page views? I am at 940 page vie

1. Neil Horton profile image61
    Neil Hortonposted 6 years ago

How long did it take your hubs to generate 1000 page views? I am at 940 page views in approx 30 days

2. ArtzGirl profile image79
    ArtzGirlposted 6 years ago

My article, Chemtrails:  The "Shocking" Truth is close to 2,000 views in less than a month and a half.

I think it all depends on the story and how many people are interested in the topic.

I put a year and a half into the research of this topic before disclosing what I found to the public, in this manner.  I felt an obligation to share with people who were in the position of "targeted individuals" to let them know the science and the research that I was able to find on the subject.

3. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

I can't remember, but really, unless you have an unusually viral hub or hubs, 30 days isn't enough time to worry about how well you are doing.

There are people here who get many thousands of views every single day.   Others get a handful.  Most of the folks who get big numbers have been at it a while - or had something go viral.

Look at your numbers as something you want to see growing.  If you click on the "Stats" button on your Profile page, you want to see a line that is heading upward it moves from the left side of the page.  As long as it is generally doing that (we all get dips now and then), you are doing fine.

4. Dale Hyde profile image84
    Dale Hydeposted 6 years ago

I hit the 1000 page view after approximately two weeks.

5. greatstuff profile image96
    greatstuffposted 6 years ago

Not sure as I have yet to reach that mark. My best performing hub, Tangerines and Oranges : Chinese New Year Symbols, is currently at 615 page views since it went live on 3rd JAN 2012. I hope it will reach that 1000page view by Valentines day..that will be the best valentine present or me!

6. DougBerry profile image84
    DougBerryposted 6 years ago

It took a week or so.  However, one of my first hubs was nominated for HubNugget, so I got extra exposure.

I would be interested to see how many hits you get if you get a Hub of the Day...

HEY, I CAN ANSWER QUESTIONS AGAIN.  WOOHOO!

7. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 6 years ago

I am at 5 weeks and 2300 pageviews. I was so lucky as to get a hub of the day in my first week. Actually, in a way, it was too soon, my adsense wasn't even active yet. That hub currently has 617 views. It was a Christmas one, about building a Gingerbread Village, so it hasn't seen a lot of action since Christmas. My nearest competitor has 220.

8. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image98
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 6 years ago

I've been here just under 4 weeks and just hit 1000.  However, I can't figure out how they came up with this figure because when I look at my stats and take out my own views, the numbers don't add up to 1000.  From what I've read, most people reach 1000 in 4 or 5 weeks if they're actively writing.

working