jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What difference have you made ?

1. Capedium profile image76
    Capediumposted 6 years ago

What difference have you made ?

Someone always takes the blame, people give them selves numerous excuse just to make them self feel better, we are are never satisfy, always wanting something more, always believing the government has not done enough, always craving for a difference.. What's our responsibility ?
    What have we done to help ?

2. ChrisIndellicati profile image78
    ChrisIndellicatiposted 6 years ago

I buy food for homeless people when I can afford it.

3. BlossomSB profile image93
    BlossomSBposted 6 years ago

Probably not nearly enough, but I do try in a number of ways, visiting the elderly in nursing homes, giving small amounts to charities and volunteering to help newcomers to our country to learn English and our culture.

4. Luti Febrian W profile image40
    Luti Febrian Wposted 6 years ago

i try to reduce plastic bag using and start to recycle and reduce everything

5. Beata Stasak profile image82
    Beata Stasakposted 6 years ago

Each of us can do a bit depending on our talents and expertise, as an Art, Language and Education Support teacher I spend a lot of my free time helping children and their families to find their own best way how to deal with parenting and family problems....in my free time I love to share my creative ideas with others and aslo promote art as much as I can....for some it is enough, for others it is not...we all have to find our own way how to contribute...

6. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image95
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 6 years ago

I don't know if I made a difference, but I absolutely know the time I served a one-week service mission to Honduras makes me feel better than almost any other thing I've done.  To this day, I feel that week had more real value than any other week in my life.

I hope the people there were served; they certainly gave me a lot of blessings.

7. ruthclark3 profile image72
    ruthclark3posted 6 years ago

I gave birth to four children, worked side by side with my husband, their father, to instill values worthy of American citizens and God's children. We taught them to place moral values and excellence above personal gain, to value education as a means of personal growth and to help others; to be successful as long as that success does not encroach on others' rights.  Now I am watching those children instill those same values and work ethics in my grandchildren.  I'll never be a millionaire, and maybe they won't either.  But, we have had the freedom pursue our dreams in ways that benefit mankind as a whole. What greater legacy is there?  I consider my life to have been worthwhile and the best part is, my life isn't over yet!

working