jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Does any one have an idea what % of hub readers come from different countries?

1. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Does any one have an idea what % of hub readers come from different countries?

Veteran hubbers pitch in please.

2. maxoxam41 profile image74
    maxoxam41posted 6 years ago

It would be interesting to know it and also check if there is a big discrepancy between the U.S. opinion as for their analysis of the world and the rest of the world?

3. awordlover profile image83
    awordloverposted 6 years ago

You can only get an idea.   Go to MY ACCOUNT, then click Traffic Sources. A list of domains is there and the foreign domains you can see how many visitors clicked the links.  But as far as I know, there is no way to see which hub they visited.

4. Melovy profile image95
    Melovyposted 6 years ago

alocsin has written a hub about this! Here’s the link:
    http://alocsin.hubpages.com/hub/Who-Rea … -Your-Hubs

5. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 6 years ago

Different countries from where?  Or do you really mean - How many different countries are represented here, and how many come from each country?  The internet is world wide there are no different countries.

6. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Exactly Mick S. I want to know the break up of readers any to hub countrywise.

7. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

For each user, the percentage of readers from the various countries is going to be quite different.  Some people are targeting specific audiences and some topics draw different audiences.

You'll get your best information on this by looking at your Analytics statistics.

working