jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How long has it taken you to produce your current number of hubs?

1. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

How long has it taken you to produce your current number of hubs?

2. DzyMsLizzy profile image95
    DzyMsLizzyposted 6 years ago

Well, it looks as if you have surpassed me in a shorter time!  Of course, when I first arrived here, I spent some amount of time trying to figure out the whole capsule/assembly/publication/promotion thing, and I really was not very active at all until several months had passed.
    After that, it took me until about the 1 year mark to reach 100 hubs.  Lately, I've been pushing hard, trying a couple of 30-in-30 challenges, which has me just shy of 200 hubs just past my 2-year mark.
    At my age, I don't have the energy for multi-tasking that I used to, so things move slower.

3. Gareth Pritchard profile image86
    Gareth Pritchardposted 6 years ago

I have been on Hubpages for 4 years and have 20 hubs so I would have to say 4 years but...

That is because I do not focus all my attentions on Hubpages although it is my favorite an makes good money I still don't focus all my attentions here.

4. tobusiness profile image88
    tobusinessposted 6 years ago

So far, 23 hubs in 3 months, I would love to be as prolific as some but time just doesn't allow.....this is my learning curve. Hopefully, I'll get better and faster as I go along.

5. YvetteParker profile image75
    YvetteParkerposted 6 years ago

I've been hubbing for 3 weeks as of this past Saturday. However, my first 9 hubs were written last year as manuscripts (God is Saying I Want You to Know Me and Replacing the Fear of Math With the Love of Mathematics). At the time, I wasn't sure of the direction to take with them or what would become of them. I was just feeling the need to write. Since becoming a hubber, I have continued to write and publish additional articles as I get the inspiration to do so.

6. ananceleste profile image74
    anancelesteposted 6 years ago

I am new here in hub pages, 3 weeks. I only have 17 hubs. I have too many ideas in my head, I just have to sit down and start writting. Is that bad?