jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How many hubs do you read and comment on them each day?

1. myownlife profile image39
    myownlifeposted 5 years ago

How many hubs do you read and comment on them each day?

Talking about me, I generally try to see all the notifications, try to read and in all probabilities comment on them try to read unfollowers hubs, but due to the nature of my job I hardly get chance to browse HP during the weekends.

2. LaThing profile image74
    LaThingposted 5 years ago

It all depends on the time..... If I have enough time I try to read more hubs and comment. Some days I might get around to 3 or 4, and somedays more than 4.....

3. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

It depends on the questions, how much time I have and whether I think I can contribute anything.

4. xstatic profile image60
    xstaticposted 5 years ago

Since I am more or less retired, I probably read and comment on five to ten Hubs per day. A very few that I read I neither vote nor comment on. I do vote and comment  on about 90% of what I read.

5. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

I read about six hubs a day and my comments are made according to how well I enjoyed the hub.

6. Pamela99 profile image88
    Pamela99posted 5 years ago

I read as many as I have time for and probably average about 10 a day and sometimes more. I am following so many good writers but I never get to read them all.

7. thranax profile image51
    thranaxposted 5 years ago

Many days none, but many days 15+. I guess life is just spontaneous and you do what you feel like doing at the current time.

8. carol7777 profile image90
    carol7777posted 5 years ago

I read and comment on about 20 hubs a day.  I enjoy reading, commenting and letting people know I appreciate their work.