jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What does it take to for your hub to be nominated and selected as the hub of the

1. beezico profile image76
    beezicoposted 6 years ago

What does it take to for your hub to be nominated and selected as the hub of the day?

This question goes to all who have enjoyed a successful stay on HB  by producing hubs that earned this status

2. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

One of my Hubs got the Hub of the Day nod back in September or October of last year (I forget exactly)... and I wish I knew "what it took" to get that nod so I could do it again, as it remains my most-viewed Hub!

All I can say is ... write the best Hubs you can and hope you get lucky.

3. theclevercat profile image93
    theclevercatposted 6 years ago

Hubs of the Day are chosen from new HubPages writers' work. The following is from the HubPages FAQ:

"The Hub of the Day is an exemplary Hub chosen by the HubPages Staff to be featured on the signed-in homepage for one day and in the carousel of the signed-out homepage for ten days. Staff are looking for Hubs that contain interesting and useful subject matter, high-quality and grammatically correct writing, and beautiful formatting. A Hub of the Day accolade will be displayed on the Hub itself, as well as in the Hubber’s accolade box. To see previous Hubs of the Day, visit the archive. For more information on the Hub of the Day, check out our Blog post."

I wondered the same as you and had to look it up because I had Hub of the Day two days ago and I was very pleasantly surprised.

1. Diane Woodson profile image60
      Diane Woodsonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks and I will be trying for this!

4. watergeek profile image98
    watergeekposted 5 years ago

Unique topic you know a lot about, good research that gives readers the info they need, well written text with interesting illustrations and links. I just won two this month.