jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think asking a question in the Forums is much better than using the 'Ques

1. donnaisabella profile image81
    donnaisabellaposted 6 years ago

Do you think asking a question in the Forums is much better than using the 'Question' capsule?

I find the Forums more interactive with regards to tackling a question than the 'question' capsule. What do you think?

2. maxoxam41 profile image75
    maxoxam41posted 6 years ago

In the question, we are limited to one answer and the dialogue is impossible! The questioner doesn't even have the opportunity to answer! Where is the point of this formula?

3. cheaptoys profile image60
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

This is probably just another hubpages platform. In fact you can also ask questions in the comments section of hubs. I reply any questions asked on my hubs smile

4. American_Choices profile image78
    American_Choicesposted 6 years ago

I didn't realize there were two separate ways to ask questions. Great question.

I thought I read there was a way to attribute your questions to your subdomain and earn money on the traffic of the question. Which method allows this? How do I activate this option?

5. donnaisabella profile image81
    donnaisabellaposted 6 years ago

American Choices, actually, a lot has changed since I asked this question. Then, the question and answer section was just for asking and giving short form answers, one could not engage in any conversation beyond one answer (not that it is possible now). The only difference now is that we can earn from our questions and they can now be moved to subdomains. I moved mine. I hope you did yours too. Have fun and thanks to the contributors here.

working