jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

When someone signs up from your referral link

1. Inspired to write profile image78
    Inspired to writeposted 6 years ago

When someone signs up from your referral link

When someone signs up from your referral link on one of your hub articles, is there any way you can find out which hub/article they singed up to hubpages from? Thank you for your help.

2. nina64 profile image80
    nina64posted 6 years ago

I'm somewhat fairly new to Hubpages and I'm still trying to feel my way through all the technical aspects for Hubpages.  You can read more about this topic in the Hubpages Traffic Referral Programs. I'm sorry that I could not be of more assistance to you.

3. cheaptoys profile image59
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

very good question. i have a feeling that i do not even know who has signed up using my referral link!

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

The only data you can get on referral sign-ups is if the person came in via a specific tracker.  Otherwise you don't get told where they signed up.

5. PegCole17 profile image94
    PegCole17posted 6 years ago

When someone visits your hubs they might click on a referral link that takes them to a sign up page or click on a link that takes them to another one of your hubs depending on how you've set up your links. Or they may follow a link in your profile to a sign up page.

Finding out that your sign ups have written hubs of their own is significant.

The way you can find out who actually used the links to sign up is by going to Earnings, then Referral Trackers - This shows your trackers and if you have sign-ups and also how many hubs under each of the trackers. Click on those trackers showing hubs have been written. This gives a list of those people who signed up under your tracker. Clicking their link takes you to their profile with nothing more about revenue earned.
    Peg

working