jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

On a daily basis how many Hubs do you read and leave comments on?

1. pagesvoice profile image85
    pagesvoiceposted 6 years ago

On a daily basis how many Hubs do you read and leave comments on?

2. JamaGenee profile image84
    JamaGeneeposted 6 years ago

On average, anywhere from 10 to 15.  Not necessarily all by different by authors.  If someone I'm following comments on a hub by a hubber I'm not familiar with but whose work I like, I'll go read more of that person's hubs.  Sometimes I'll become a follower, too, but not always.  Some days I'll simply Hub Hop.  Just depends on the mood I'm in! ;D

3. albertovich profile image60
    albertovichposted 6 years ago

I answer whenever I have a chance, and  really and give a good feedback.

4. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 6 years ago

I hub hop for several minutes each day and I try to comment on the ones that are truly very good.  Hopping has really opened up my world to new and interesting things.  I also try to keep up with hubs of people I follow and comment on those as time allows.  It kind of depends on the day.  I can't always make it on every single day to read/comment, but I also try to ask and answer questions regularly too.  Many good hubs come from questions also smile.  In some way or fashion I am active here every day.

5. ImKarn23 profile image77
    ImKarn23posted 6 years ago

While I haven't done much 'hopping' yet - I manage to read between 10 and 20 hubs a day. I always start with the authors I follow - altho - I don't necessarily read articles on topics that hold no interest for me. I try not to follow those that consistently write articles on those topics, as i would feel badly not being a consistent 'follower'. I love the 'questions' as well, and cruise 'Answer Avenue' often..lol..