jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do the commenter levels update daily?

1. kayyluh profile image77
    kayyluhposted 6 years ago

Do the commenter levels update daily?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I know for certain that they update.  Um...no, I don't know that for certain, but I've heard someone say that theirs dropped a level, and if that's true then they do update, but I seriously doubt that they update daily.

Not to brag or anything - I'm just very long winded sometimes, so mine has always been level eight, but I've had computer troubles here and there, and during those times I've logged into Hubpages to check my comments, earnings, and traffic stats, and my comment level thingo has never fallen a level.

3. Edwinoel Tanglao profile image79
    Edwinoel Tanglaoposted 6 years ago

Yes they update. And as I have experienced, the more you do engaging and insightful comments, the higher your commenter level goes.  I believe hubpages finds commenting on other's views and ideas on hubs and forums as effective in helping create great interaction, and this helps in many ways enhance traffic and popularity to hubs in particular and to hubpages in general, webwide.  And along the way, it may help inspire others to write related hubs that may tickle their interest. Godspeed.

4. Mary Stuart profile image81
    Mary Stuartposted 6 years ago

I, too, wondered how to increase commenter level. I answer questions and leave comments with every Hub I read. Honestly, I enjoy reading Hubs and I enjoy leaving my own encouragements behind whether it increases my commenter level, or not. This is a great community of writers. Enjoy commenting!

working