jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are your goals on hubpages?

1. Eliminate Cancer profile image59
    Eliminate Cancerposted 6 years ago

What are your goals on hubpages?

What are/were your goals with hubpages?  Have you met them?  If so, how long did it take to reach your goals?

2. Curiad profile image79
    Curiadposted 6 years ago

My goals are to improve my writing knowledge and skills and to work toward earning a living writing. I have just now started to be read and "popular" and my income is slowly starting to show.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

I've always been a wanna-be writer/critic, but had never found the proper venue for my ramblings. Thus when I found HubPages, my goal was merely to find a place to post my writings where people other than my immediate family would be able to read it. Mission accomplished!!

4. the clean life profile image80
    the clean lifeposted 6 years ago

My goals are to help people with my writing regarding being addicted to alcohol and how they can become sober. I have been with HubPages for 20 months now and I hope my writing has helped some people. Secondly, I would love to write for a living and make money here on HP. I will continue to write to help people and maybe one day the money will follow,

5. profile image0
    Emerald Strachanposted 6 years ago

My goals were to improve my writing and earn and income.

As far as improving my writing I have achieved that and still working on the income part. Seeing that I have two accounts (this being the secondary) means that I am closer to achieving that goal. I am earning an income from my other account, just not enough to live on yet.

6. Brandon Spaulding profile image54
    Brandon Spauldingposted 6 years ago

I try to put a minium of three hubs on a day. I don't always do that but try to make up for it whan I have more time. I am striving to put at least 1000 hubs on hub pages. I want to be recognized for the articles I write as well. I want to build my reputation as a writer by putting quality hubs on this site. I also want to earn enough money to pay my bills with hub pages so I can make it easier to focus on my closing business. I am working on a plan to use hub pages to pay for my masters degree.

7. Sue B. profile image94
    Sue B.posted 5 years ago

My goal when I joined hubpages was to earn at least $100 per month.  I wanted to enjoy writing, earn residual income and not feel as though online side money was taking away time from other obligations and my family.

I have enjoyed writing for hubpages for the last 16 months and have recently met my goal of earning at least $100 per month.  I have now set a new goal of earning at least $200 per month.  I'll let you now when I reach this new one!

I think hubpages is a great place to write an interact with an online community.  I find the work meaningful and satisfying.  I am earning more now than I have never earned on any online medium.  It is a win-win situation since I am not only earning but am enjoying the work.

working