jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you know how I can import my own videos into my hubs?

1. annart profile image87
    annartposted 6 years ago

Do you know how I can import my own videos into my hubs?

I know how to put in videos from YouTube etc and I know how to use the photo capsule; neither of these works with my videos and I can't find any answers anywhere.  I've posted it on the Forum but no answers as yet.  I'd be grateful for any pointers.  Thanks

2. profile image0
    Ghaelachposted 6 years ago

I'm not one hundred procent sure but I had this problem sometime ago and I'm sure I had to upload my video onto You Tube then down load to my hub.
    You can either leave your video's on you tube or delete them.
    Hope this helps you.
    LOL Ghaelach

3. Brandon E Newman profile image72
    Brandon E Newmanposted 6 years ago

First post on youtube. Then you can use the embed code.

4. cheaptoys profile image61
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

Brandon is right. Think that is the only way using the video module

5. Sinea Pies profile image78
    Sinea Piesposted 6 years ago

Annart, this is all new to me. What I would suggest is getting your video saved on your computer and then opening the capsule and trying it. At least, that's what I'd first try.  Check to see if there is a tutorial in the Learning Center or perhaps something on the forums to help you get started. Someday I will enter "video land" but haven't had the courage yet. LOL

6. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

HubPages has recently released a new Video Feature where Hubbers can Upload their Videos Directly to their HubPages Account. From there you can create Video Hubs where your video is at the top of the page and plays automatically. Check out these articles from the Learning Center for more information:

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/How- … sh-a-Video

Hope this helps!