jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you intend to use the platform HubPages has provided us?

1. Cre8tor profile image96
    Cre8torposted 5 years ago

How do you intend to use the platform HubPages has provided us?

HubPages is full of a variety of content. Some is useful. Some is creative and some are just unhappy folk looking to rain on another's parade. What is your intent? I'm interested. Particularly if you're new.

2. Ironman1992 profile image61
    Ironman1992posted 5 years ago

My intent is to offer reviews, overviews, and information on certain topics such as movies and games.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

I'm not really "new," but I'm not one of the five year vets either.  I intend to and do use Hubpages as my number one website for writing.

I don't think it's good to ONLY write here - but that is due to internet strategy, and the way that we benefit from mostly sticking to certain niches in regards to our relationship with Google's monster algorithm.

This is also the single best place I know of to learn about how to go about making money online from self publishing.  If you're a master at it here, then this is still a great place to socialize and learn as you operate your own website.

4. xstatic profile image60
    xstaticposted 5 years ago

My intent is to entertain myself, and, maybe others. I have some knowledge about some things I want to share, and a world of opinions besides (not all of which I will share). I am a poet of no great note, so probably will write some about that too. I just got "retired" from a long-term career, though I hate to calll something I fell into a career, and will write about the aging enemployed perhaps. I hope to share laughter, perhaps be laughed at and have a good time. Making some income would be good too, since I have not been a wise man. 
    Oh yes, my wife said that I had been wise in marrying her, and I have to agree, well... I don't have to but do.

working