jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Why all my hubs are Unpublished?

1. Ehtesham12 profile image42
    Ehtesham12posted 6 years ago

Why all my hubs are Unpublished?

What is this? All my hubs are unpublished and Reason is same to all "This Hub does not conform to the HubPages community standard of quality." I have been working for 3 months.Why after 3 months?

2. traslochimilano profile image60
    traslochimilanoposted 6 years ago

It may be that your content have not good quality According hubpages T&C.

3. Rabia Khitran profile image82
    Rabia Khitranposted 6 years ago

There may be two possibilities here; either you are not following the due procedure or your content is duplicate. Check all the steps necessary to publish the hub (read carefully all guidelines on 'help' page) and make it sure that your content or the substantial part of it is not copied from existing writings.

4. Hawkesdream profile image68
    Hawkesdreamposted 6 years ago

I cannot say without viewing them. If you would like to send me a 'hub' through the messaging service, I would be pleased to take a look and give you some constructive advice.

This is entirely up to you.

If you revise your hubs,( one at a time), add more content, photos, polls etc then try publishing again. All I can advise is that you keep working on them until you find the right template.

You might also look through the tutorials and try to learn what you have omitted within your writing and presentation of your hubs.

5. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

You probably did something to draw attention to your hubs and they got flagged either for being too short or having too many errors or being copied, it could be anything.

6. calpol25 profile image67
    calpol25posted 6 years ago

I agree with Uninvited Writer smile

It could have been anything smile

7. Millionaire Tips profile image92
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

Click on one of your unpublished hubs.  There under the title (I think it is in black), there will be a message that explains why your hub was unpublished.

Basically, writing original, quality hubs that follow the terms and guidelines will not be unpublished.

8. athena2011 profile image55
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

This happened to me after using Hubpages Link Suggestion tool. Anyway, if you are unable to figure out what is wrong with your hubs from the messages you got from Hubpages (unfortunately they could be a lot more specific to make things easier to fix) then you should email them at team@hubpages.com and ask for specific issues they would like you to fix.

Once the issues are fixed your hubs will be allowed to be republished.

I believe that Hubpages is making changes to their policies and that many Hubbers are going to find their hubs being unpublished eventually so don't feel picked on, just find out what is wrong and fix it. Good luck to you.

9. Minnetonka Twin profile image88
    Minnetonka Twinposted 6 years ago

I agree with the last person's comment. HubPages is just cleaning up this site and many of us, even old timers, are getting unpublished. I just had a hub unpublished a couple of weeks ago. It was a hub I wrote when I first started writing here. Going back and looking at the hub, I didn't even have to look at their suggestions. I cleaned it up and they republished it the next day. Just FYI: It was a recipe and I hadn't written an introduction before the recipe. I also added a poll and amazon capsule. Hope that helps :-)

10. Ehtesham12 profile image42
    Ehtesham12posted 6 years ago

Well thanks guys But i didn't mentioned that 3 of my hubs were 2 months old and almost 500 views. How can they unpublished it without any warning or suggestions? :@

11. informationdesk profile image61
    informationdeskposted 4 years ago

I also have a same problem . Now i am completely distracted with hubpages .
    my article is neither copied neither have any great grammatical mistakes ... what happened????

working