jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are delays normal in Hubpages Ad Progams?

1. rob_allen profile image85
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

Are delays normal in Hubpages Ad Progams?

Are delays normal in Hubpages Ad Progams? Does it happen in a regular basis? How long would you wait before they post the delayed details?

2. waynet profile image73
    waynetposted 6 years ago

Yes! every so often they are delayed the earnings from time to time...just one of them things!

3. Frank Atanacio profile image81
    Frank Atanacioposted 6 years ago

it happens almost on every other site too.. but  pay-out is every 50 dollars here on Hub-pages so if you're like me  you wont see anything until the year 2023..  LOL  but the writers here are great

4. D22314 profile image78
    D22314posted 6 years ago

This is the first time that I've noticed it, but they seem to be on top of the issue. Every site has delays when it comes to stat reporting; Hubpages seems to be one of the best, and I doubt that they've lost our data. In a few days it should be back up.

5. Johnrr631992 profile image87
    Johnrr631992posted 6 years ago

Delays are normal. It didn't seem as frequent a few months ago as it has been the last two months, but everything get sorted out. The pay periods are usually the same every month, and tend not to fall behind, but we'll see on the 28th wink.

6. THEHuG5 profile image61
    THEHuG5posted 6 years ago

Unfortunately yes, and it seems to be happening more and more often. It always gets resolved though so don't worry smile