jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What types of hubs/topics do you like to read?

1. TripleAMom profile image87
    TripleAMomposted 6 years ago

What types of hubs/topics do you like to read?

There are a large variety of topics written about on Hubpages, but the most popular ones seem to be about Hubpages itself.  What are other topics that interest you, or what is it about a title of an article that makes you want to read more?

2. DrJez profile image60
    DrJezposted 6 years ago

I enjoy reading the stories people post. There are a lot of creative people out there in cyber space.

3. BlissfulWriter profile image68
    BlissfulWriterposted 6 years ago

I enjoy reading about health and nutrition.

4. roxanne459 profile image88
    roxanne459posted 6 years ago

I can't resist a Hub that has passion! Even if it's centered around a topic that I wouldn't normally be interested in, I will read it if it's obvious that someone has taken the time to express something that has deep meaning for them. Passion for people, cause's, work, and our lives is what keeps us connected and growing. Without it, we are just empty shell's living without truely feeling or leaving an imprint.

5. ChristinS profile image97
    ChristinSposted 6 years ago

I tend to read how to type stuff, health and nutrition is a big interest for me, and I sometimes dig into a short story if it catches my interest right away.  There are so many types/varieties of writers here and hub hopping has actually broadened my horizons.

6. hoteltravel profile image71
    hoteltravelposted 6 years ago

I love hubs on any topic as long as it is well-written and without factual errors. Hub hopping is an easy way to read hubs on a variety of topics.

7. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I love poetry of all kinds, but especially dramatic poetry that shocks a little bit and makes you think.

8. samadaslam profile image61
    samadaslamposted 6 years ago

Well I love to read which are real hubs i.e. not just marketing hubs. I love to comment as well. Mostly I read about online earning, arts related, how to hubs and some technology based hubs. In short I love to read

9. The Invincible profile image60
    The Invincibleposted 6 years ago

Humour, Informative, and Relationships..

10. JKenny profile image92
    JKennyposted 6 years ago

I do a lot of hub hopping, and I love to read detailed, well formatted hubs regardless of topic.

11. algarveview profile image90
    algarveviewposted 6 years ago

Mostly I enjoy hubs on parenting styles, I find we can learn a lot from other people's examples, also travels, because I simply love travelling and knowing places and people and also recipes, because I love cooking.

12. kayyluh profile image78
    kayyluhposted 6 years ago

I like to read about how to's, crafts, recipes. Which is what I enjoy writing about the most because I can learn more about things I love doing!