jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Let's take the challenge to read at least one hub daily.

1. cupid51 profile image76
    cupid51posted 7 years ago

There are hub challenges to publish one hub per day. Let's take the challenge to read at least one hub daily. That would increase the total hubtivity and the new hubbers might be getting chance to have their hubs be read.

Today I have read http://hubpages.com/hub/Thoughts-For-Your-Heart?

2. profile image0
    StormRyderposted 7 years ago

I do try to read a few hubs each day....I need to read some of the new hubbers writings and see what they are putting out. I just don't have as much time as I did the past couple of weeks because I'm back to work now that my hip and back are better.

cupid51posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for the response. We are in a big family and the younger (Newcomers) need to be taken care off!)

3. Mike Lickteig profile image86
    Mike Lickteigposted 7 years ago

The hub hopping feature is a good way to read hubs you might not have noticed before.  I've taken the opportunity to poke around with it and like it better than I originally thought I would--it is a nice way to discover a few hubs outside the normal circle of people I read regularly.

Thank you Mike Lickteig for your concern and thanks for the response.

4. profile image0
    StormRyderposted 7 years ago

Hello Mike! big_smile

5. habee profile image95
    habeeposted 7 years ago

I usually read 10-20 hubs per day.

Howdy, Mike!

That's so nice of you Habee! Others might take the inspiration from you. Thanks for the response.

6. catalystsnstars profile image74
    catalystsnstarsposted 7 years ago

I am also a big fan of the hub hopping. It makes everything so much more easier, and us newbies do get to have our hubs almost featured in a way. Thank you HUBPAGES!!

Thank you catalystsnstars for the response. I also like to show my gratitude to HP.

7. Mike Lickteig profile image86
    Mike Lickteigposted 7 years ago

Howdy, folks.  Everyone got their clocks sprung forward?

working