jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What lesson did you learn today ?

1. Capedium profile image77
    Capediumposted 5 years ago

What lesson did you learn today ?

How was your day.................

2. Catzgendron profile image74
    Catzgendronposted 5 years ago

That i have to remind myself that sometimes I make the same mistakes as the other girls do in my office and I shouldn't be critical.

3. writer20 profile image59
    writer20posted 5 years ago

My day was pretty good.
    Had a Dr. appointment which the results were good.
    Walked for 40 mins.

How about yours?

4. MojoDawg profile image60
    MojoDawgposted 5 years ago

People don't always recognize that your are doing a good job or reward your efforts, but it is good to always do your best and reward your self with a sense of achievement.

5. flashmakeit profile image69
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

Today I learned that it is good to continue steadily with whatever you are trying to achieve despite problems or difficulties.
    Glad you asked.....................

6. thertastore profile image39
    thertastoreposted 5 years ago

My today's experience says that never depend on others even on your friends, You should prepare your self for any situation..

7. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 5 years ago

My today's experience says that building relations is easy but keep the relation is difficult.

8. alisha4u profile image39
    alisha4uposted 5 years ago

The entire day i was busy entertaining a moron.. Learnt how to deal with such people.

9. savanahl profile image71
    savanahlposted 5 years ago

Today I was reminded by a friend that life is too short to be in a foul mood, that life is a beautiful thing and should be cherished in every moment.

10. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

Today I learned to believe in myself. Not that I've never believed in myself before, but today I believe in myself in an entirely different way and it has made all the difference. And thanks for asking this question....I like it.

11. Gemini Fox profile image90
    Gemini Foxposted 5 years ago

That I need a magic wand created specifically to solve all computer problems!  Ok . . . that probably has something to do with patience, perseverance, persistance . . .

working