jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does asking provocative questions draw people to read your hubs---thus raising y

1. PaulStaley1 profile image76
    PaulStaley1posted 6 years ago

Does asking provocative questions draw people to read your hubs---thus raising your hub score?

Do hubbers mostly ask questions to draw traffic to their hubs and profiles? I think that a "good" question (one that draws answers) is a factor in hubpages algorithm.  So is that why there are so many silly questions being asked?

2. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

I don't know about that one way or the other--but do know this:  I've made it to 100 Hubscore repeatedly, and I do NOT do that.

3. Marisa Wright profile image100
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

Possibly - but if so, they're misunderstanding how HP works. You don't make money from your fellow Hubbers - you make money from outside visitors.

4. PaulStaley1 profile image76
    PaulStaley1posted 6 years ago

Yes---only fellow hubbers will check you out but that improves your score thus making you more apt to be found on google---right?

5. Ironman1992 profile image60
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

I believe you are right. Perhaps, many hubbers do mostly ask questions to draw traffic to their hubs and profiles.

6. leros003 profile image58
    leros003posted 6 years ago

Provocative questions will draw viewers.  They always want to see a nice devils advocate wink

working