jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to improve hubpages score?

1. Reves-diary profile image76
    Reves-diaryposted 6 years ago

How to improve hubpages score?

I have been on hubpages for a week. I can see that the scores of my individual hub and the score in my profile change quite often? What does this score represent? How do I improve these scores?

2. krosch profile image59
    kroschposted 6 years ago

Write good hubs that people not only read but vote up is the best way. To improve your personal hub score you can also link to other hubs, ask and answer questions, and otherwise interact on Hub Pages as well.

3. somethgblue profile image86
    somethgblueposted 6 years ago

I've written 60 articles of which 48 are over a 100 page views and the one with over 2,100 page views is scored at 81. My highest score ATM is 88 with over 800 page views, so I gotta say who the hell cares what the score is?

My average score is in the low eighties (83) and yet I have over 11,000 page views, so what do I care what the score keepers think the readers obviously disagree with them.

I've only been writing for 6 months, one of my articles has won hub of the day, one has been on page one of Google search five straight weeks out of 4 million other articles on the subject it is in the top ten but is scored at 84 and another has got over 2,000 page views in 3 months . . . so what do the score makers know, not much in my opinion!

Keep on Hubbing!

4. Reves-diary profile image76
    Reves-diaryposted 6 years ago

Thanks a lot guys. I guess the idea is different with everyone on the scoring process. The main objective is to be able to write something solid. Actually i am still learning. I hope to produce some useful hubs in the future. Thanks again.