jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Now that blogger is off the share button on hubpages, how does one post hub link

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Now that blogger is off the share button on hubpages, how does one post hub links on blogger?

2. Pamela N Red profile image86
    Pamela N Redposted 6 years ago

Go to your profile page here on HubPages and to the right under your picture is a wheel that says, "Add widget to your website."

Go to your blogger account and go to layout, add gadget, add the box that says "HTML Java and add the code you saved from your HubPages widget.

Save and you are done. To see what it looks like you can go to my blog at pamelanred.com and see how it looks. You can move the box around to where ever you like. 

It automatically uploads your latest hubs so you don't have to do anything. It shows four or five at a time. Wonderful tool.

3. WookieWonderfuls profile image61
    WookieWonderfulsposted 6 years ago

I was going to suggest the whole referral tracker (link to page) option but Pamela N Red has answered with a far better option, so thank you! I learnt something to smile have just placed widgets on blogs smile thank you again.

4. LuisEGonzalez profile image86
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

It seems that if you have blogger and posted links/hubs there before , it will continue to do it automatically. I checked my Blooger account and my latest blogs are already there.

But if not, then Pamela's instructions are excellent.

5. Bretsuki profile image76
    Bretsukiposted 6 years ago

Pamela's suggestion of the use of the Widget is by far the easiest and IMO the best.

You can still post a link to blogger by clicking share, getting an HTML link to the post and then either placing this in a blog using the HTML function to produce a link which will also include the code to give you credit for a new user if they then join HubPages and produce hubs.

Or you can copy and paste your hubs URL into a link on your blog.

The later two processes make a bit of work, which is why Pamela has it spot on suggesting the widget, which shows either your latest or your hottest hubs automatically.

working