jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What ads bring in the most revenue on HubPages? Adsense, Amazon, eBay or others?

1. wiserworld profile image93
    wiserworldposted 5 years ago

What ads bring in the most revenue on HubPages? Adsense, Amazon, eBay or others?

2. JKenny profile image93
    JKennyposted 5 years ago

The HP Ad program does, because you earn through impressions rather than having to rely on clicks, as you do with Adsense.

3. topquark profile image78
    topquarkposted 5 years ago

I get most revenue from the HP ad program, because it pays out every time the page is viewed (per impression) rather than only when the ad is clicked. But it depends what you're writing about: if your hubs are very commercial (designed to promote particular products) you might earn a lot more through Amazon. Personally, I write information-based hubs rather than hubs related to products or service industries, so I rely on high-volume traffic to earn from the HP ads program.

4. LouCannon profile image77
    LouCannonposted 3 years ago

I find the feed back from this posting and other similar questions seems to have a wide mix of answers... My suggestion? Slightly off topic I know, but I would think that writing Hubs that incorporate multiple revenue generating streams would pay off in the long run...

working