jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How is it that I made $0.07 yesterday from my Ad Program? I thought I'd make 60%

1. CynDwyer profile image74
    CynDwyerposted 5 years ago

How is it that I made $0.07 yesterday from my Ad Program? I thought I'd make 60% of sales.

2. cloverleaffarm profile image66
    cloverleaffarmposted 5 years ago

I can not figure out how they do the numbers. One day I do well, and the next I don't. I am learning to just appreciate that I got something.

3. ttagpine profile image81
    ttagpineposted 5 years ago

Are you sure the money was from a sale? It could be from the number of times people looked at your articles. You do get paid for that too. Also, I think the 60% comes out of the profit made from the sale. Not directly from the sale.

4. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago

You may want to have a look at this Hub in the Learning Center. It might answer your question. http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/earnings-program

5. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 5 years ago

If you go back and re-read the terms of use ('cause of course you read it before you signed up for the site) you'll notice you get 60% of the impression time on your Hubs, not 60% of the sales, and that 100% of the ad revenues generated in that time goes to you.

Please note that impression-based advertising pays fractions of a penny per impression and that you will need to get your daily page views up to a level of many thousand views per day to make more than small change.

working