jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

When I create a hub I receive views but afterwards drop. Is there a rise in view

1. logan6887 profile image40
    logan6887posted 6 years ago

When I create a hub I receive views but afterwards drop. Is there a rise in views after awhile?

As soon as I create a hub, I receive views, but after about a day they drop off. Is there a steady rise in views after awhile?

2. leros003 profile image59
    leros003posted 6 years ago

I have noticed the same thing! I believe it will turn around a they gain experience.  The higher the hub ranking, the more views in my opinion.

3. profile image0
    Rob Pennposted 6 years ago

When you first publish a hub it gets sent out to anyone who is following you so you will get views from them.

Also, your new hub will be served up to anyone who is hub hopping new hubs.

If you do your seo there will be a steady rise in traffic.

Even if you dont do any seo your views will increase, but not so much.

4. michifus profile image81
    michifusposted 6 years ago

Your hubstats record your own visits, so that early traffic could well be you creating the hub, as well as what Rob says about it being sent out to your followers.

It will take a few days to get indexed in Google and the other search engines, after which you should start to pick up natural traffic.

5. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

This is normal. The initial views after publishing a hub is mainly from your hubpages' followers. After this there is a drop till your hub is indexed in search engines.
    Depending on how well you have included and used your keywords and tags the rise can be slow or fast.
    Still for a hub to really get a footing on the search engines it takes about 4-6 months. Hence older hubs do better since they also get back links whether on their own or by use of social networking sites, forums etc.

working