jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is reflected of a person that leaves negative comments on your hubs/questio

1. Browneesorchids profile image69
    Browneesorchidsposted 6 years ago

What is reflected of a person that leaves negative comments on your hubs/questions?

What do you think of them?

2. Brandon Spaulding profile image55
    Brandon Spauldingposted 6 years ago

They have a right to their opinion. They are often times short sighted and ridiculous. Sometimes, they makes sense. I usually don't pay any attention to negative comments unless they are productive somehow.

3. Brett.Tesol profile image49
    Brett.Tesolposted 6 years ago

It would depend on how they left the comment. I have no problem with people disagreeing with my ideas/opinions, so long as the state it in an educated way. If people leave moody/derogatory comments, then I think that reflects greatly on their personality and I just ignore them. In fact, often I will leave their comments on a page, so that other hubbers will know what they are like too.

However, if I have made a mistake, then I prefer that someone mentions it to me. When I do this for other hubbers, I normally leave two comments. The 1st will be about the hub, and the second will be about the error and advising them that they are welcome to delete that 2nd advisory comment.

4. shara63 profile image68
    shara63posted 6 years ago

definitely it reflects ones mind set...their negativity and the most important the way of their up bringing !

5. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

I dont judge others for critizing me thats how we learn and become better writters that is in its self why I joined hubpages Im not saying its ok to be rude but constructive critisim isnt bad pearsonaly I feel if you cant handle critizim then you shouldnt write just like if you dont want a honest answer to a qushtion then dont post the qushtion I dont leave rude comments but just because a comment is with in a different opion or critizing your work dosent mean its negitave its all in how you see it. I have had many good comments on hubs and constructive ones and Im greatfull for both.

6. Joan King profile image69
    Joan Kingposted 6 years ago

I would need to know what a negative comment is. While we may not all agree, we need to exercise good taste and sensitivity when leaving comments. Disagreeing with an opinion is much different that insulting , getting personal and generally commenting in an unprofessional manner.Criticism can be either helpful or harmful depending on the intent and the delivery.