jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the purpose of asking questions on hubpages?

1. denkmuskel profile image75
    denkmuskelposted 6 years ago

What is the purpose of asking questions on hubpages?

Many questions here seem to be rhetorical. I do understand that some questions are pure inspiration but there are many here that aren't. I might just not get the idea behind it. How do you feel about this?

2. D22314 profile image78
    D22314posted 6 years ago

In the future, asking questions will be part of how you make money on Hubpages. As for right now, they are simply used as inspiration for people to use to write new hubs, as a link to the hub is posted on the question page, which is great for SEO purposes.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

To get the questions answered. Doesn't matter if they are rhetorical or not. I enjoy answering questions, and there are questions here to be answered. Simple as that.

4. Grime Remix profile image61
    Grime Remixposted 6 years ago

I feel the same way.  I thought questions were for the purpose of learning, building community, and becoming a better person.  Many of the questions I see here where things I wondered as a child.  I also notice people are abusing the negative vote option.  This will probably be the last answer I get involved in.

5. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

I think people ask to get knowlage for both pearsonal reference and to use for there articals In my opion the answers forum is a great idea and its a great way to get ideas and to get to know fellow hubbers this section of hubpages has lead me to lots of great hubs given me ideas for hubs and helped me with pearsonal issues.

6. Bldg an Architect profile image66
    Bldg an Architectposted 6 years ago

I find them to be a great place to find topics for hubs.  If someone asks a good question, it can be a great starting point for writing.  Conversely, sometimes I have a topic for a hub and ask a question about it to get ideas for content.

7. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

Most people ask questions to ascertain two things. How stupid you are or how smart you are.

8. freemarketingnow profile image56
    freemarketingnowposted 6 years ago

It helps generate discussion and provide knols for the community.