jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How do you choose keywords for your articles?

1. thumbi7 profile image64
    thumbi7posted 5 years ago

How do you choose keywords for your articles?

Everyone has their own way of searching
    What's the best according to you?

2. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

The theme for you hub are correlated with many things...for example, Buddha, Buddhism, religion, Four Noble truths, ...any key concept you can use...

3. medicinefuture profile image61
    medicinefutureposted 5 years ago

Hey, thumbi ,
    I never choose the key words nor do search for these These are born out of my main articles.

4. vinner profile image76
    vinnerposted 5 years ago

Me also so far was not using keywords. Is it helpful?

5. Bretsuki profile image77
    Bretsukiposted 5 years ago

I generally focus on a core idea in my hub, find one or two ideas to create a basic keyword list.
    So say a hub on the Kindle Reader, this basic list would include; amazon, kindle, e-readers, nook.

I would then publish the hub with that small core of keywords or tags.

After the initial rush of hubbers finding the hub, generally after one or two months the keyword statistics would begin to come into focus on the hubs statistics menue. I then expand the keywords to include some of the more highly rated suggestions by the program that finds links to the previous 30 days search terms sent to search engines.

You can always go to Google AdWords too at the very start to see what keywords are being chased by advertisers, but personally I have found this method lends itself to keyword stuffing.

Another trick is to read other hubbers work and play a game. You are a Search Engine, now find as many keywords in the article as you can. Some hubbers who stuff are easy, the really good ones are the hubbers who make it seem they have no keywords.

6. savanahl profile image69
    savanahlposted 5 years ago

I like to use Google's keyword tool. Once I have an idea for a topic, I'll go over to the tool and start research for long-tail keyword phrases.

7. freemarketingnow profile image57
    freemarketingnowposted 5 years ago

I make a top 10 list of words that come to mind when I think about the topic. It's almost like playing Taboo.

working