jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does publishing many hubs at once lower your hub-score?

1. rodlyalcide profile image72
    rodlyalcideposted 5 years ago

Does publishing many hubs at once lower your hub-score?

I have about 94 hubs written but not published and I wanted to publish them all in a few days or so. Will it lower my hub score?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

Don't know how it would affect your hub score, but my guess is that posting all of them at the same time would not be a good idea. I suspect that if you flood the site with 94 articles all at once you'll run the risk of being flagged as a suspected spam-bot. Better to release those articles over a period of time, maybe one or two every couple of days.

3. Becky Katz profile image83
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

The best way to do them would be to let them sit unpiblished for a day ot two and then publish them one or two a day. Their score will rise slightly if you let them sit, about 10-15 points each. It will still lower your hub score some but not as much. Spend a little time hubhopping and/or answering questions and that should equalize the loss.

4. breastpumpreviews profile image81
    breastpumpreviewsposted 5 years ago

Google like new content, so posting all of your articles at once could get you "sandboxed" in google.  You are better off drip feeding your content in to your hubpages or any website, unless its a new site that your are building, then 10 pages of content is ideal.  You want google to see changes each time it crawls your site or hubpages subdomain.  I hope this makes sense.