jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

When reading hubs, do you click on the link words to see what is linked to the w

1. momster profile image60
    momsterposted 6 years ago

When reading hubs, do you click on the link words to see what is linked to the word?

2. VirginiaLynne profile image96
    VirginiaLynneposted 6 years ago

Only sometimes if I want to know more about that subject.  Sometimes, what I'm actually interested in isn't answered by the Hub, but the linked words are closer to what I want.  That is when I click.  Actually, that makes me realize that when I write Hubs, I need to put associated ideas in links.

3. tlcs profile image42
    tlcsposted 6 years ago

If the word that has been highlighted relates to the topic at the  point within the paragraph whereby more information is required then yes I would.

4. WD Curry 111 profile image61
    WD Curry 111posted 6 years ago

Sometimes I do. In reality, it is probably not a good idea. No telling what will be waiting for you. When you boil it down, I guess we are trusting, and are willing to take a calculated risk to satisfy our curiosity.

5. D22314 profile image77
    D22314posted 6 years ago

Only if I'm engaged by the article; if I want to learn more about what the article is about, then I'll click on the links. If not, then I won't; it's as simple as that.

6. Faceless39 profile image92
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

Nope, if I'm curious I just hover my mouse over the link and read the URL at the bottom left corner of the page.

7. hoteltravel profile image70
    hoteltravelposted 6 years ago

If the topic is interesting and I want to know more about it, I follow the same method Faceless39 here mentioned. I hover the mouse over the linked word and see where it is hyperlinked. If it is something interesting and I have time to read, I click.

working