jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What makes YOU follow another hubber?

1. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

What makes YOU follow another hubber?

2. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

The way they present ideas that most of the time we already know. It s like baking a cake. Same components, different recipes, different way of adding the ingredients together...some bake better than others, or in music, same technical skills, different presentation of the same composition..

3. BlissfulWriter profile image68
    BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago

If they write about topics that I'm interested in.

4. EinderDarkwolf profile image61
    EinderDarkwolfposted 5 years ago

The way they write. I don't want to read all about text speak, and if it's something not presented as a personal opinion, I would rather steer away from personal opinions. Most of the hubbers I follow, which aren't many, try to keep personal opinions out of things when they are writing about history and the like. That and being able to write coherently (easy to follow) as well as legibly (everything isn't lol, omg, tgif, etc) encourages me to follow them.

5. hazelwood4 profile image76
    hazelwood4posted 5 years ago

I too follow other Hubbers if I like the subjects he or she is writing about.

6. sandrabusby profile image84
    sandrabusbyposted 5 years ago

I follow another hubber if, when they leave comments on one of my hubs and I check out their profile, they write well on topics that interest me.

7. profile image0
    susanm23bposted 5 years ago

They either write about subjects that interest me or about subjects that are new to me that I want to learn more about.

8. gregas profile image82
    gregasposted 5 years ago

I follow as many hubbers as I can because most of the hubbers write about a variety of things and If I don't follow them I don't have any idea what anyone is writing about. Hub hopping is way to limited for me. Greg

9. Sherry Hewins profile image95
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

I will follow an author if I like at least a couple of their hubs. At first I was cautious, not wanting to follow more than I can actually keep track of. But lately I have been following more to get greater variety. I'm more interested in an engaging style than anything, but of course great topics don't hurt either.