jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I would like to increase my followers worldwide and would like to know how to ta

1. poshcoffeeco profile image81
    poshcoffeecoposted 5 years ago

I would like to increase my followers worldwide and would like to know how to target specific countr

Is it possible to target specific countries with your Hub Page articles in order to increase your following and page views.

2. missolive profile image94
    missoliveposted 5 years ago

Hi poshcoffee smile

Try Google Adwords - when you do keyword searches you can use the 'advanced' search feature. This gives you the option of narrowing down the keywords by country. You might want to consider using it when building your respective titles and sub-titles for target markets.

I hope this helps smile

Show me the money! LOL I LOVE that movie - nice tag line for the question

3. Khal Blogo profile image60
    Khal Blogoposted 5 years ago

Try commenting on sites from that country that are in the same domain as your hubs and then leave a link to one of your hubs. But be subtle, don't just write "go to my hub now or you'll die!!!" or something.

4. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago

Getting followers does absolutely nothing for your income.  What you need to do is get traffic from the search engines.

If you need to target one specific country for a particular reason, the best way to do that is to add your blog to Google Webmaster Tools, then set the target country there.   

For instance I have an Australian belly dance website, http://bellydanceoz.com, which isn't of much relevance outside Australia. So I have it set to Australia in Webmaster Tools.  I still get some traffic from other countries but 90% of my traffic now comes from Oz, even though I don't have a "com.au" domain.

Closed to reply