jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How much time do you spend, on average, writing a hub?

1. Khal Blogo profile image61
    Khal Blogoposted 5 years ago

How much time do you spend, on average, writing a hub?

Is there a specific part of a hub that you have problems with?

2. breastpumpreviews profile image80
    breastpumpreviewsposted 5 years ago

It depends on the subject matter that I am writing about and how many times I am interrupted while writing.  Most hubs I have written in a hour or less.

3. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

The typing is mechanical. No more than 45 minutes. It is usually 30 minutes. The thinking and the organizing in my mind, it depends..sometimes 5 to 10 hours of thinking, not continuously...

4. MPG Narratives profile image60
    MPG Narrativesposted 5 years ago

It depends on the subject matter and how much research I have to do. Usually a couple of hours and I don't publish on the day I write, I leave it for a day or so and reproof, then I publish.

5. THEHuG5 profile image61
    THEHuG5posted 5 years ago

Usually it takes me at least an hour, sometimes longer.

6. roxanne459 profile image88
    roxanne459posted 5 years ago

After reading the other answers... I have to say that I take way too long! I might have to consider less research. I would love to get a hub done in an hour or two!

7. Everyday Miracles profile image86
    Everyday Miraclesposted 5 years ago

About three hours of constant work. I can write a hub in a shorter time than I can write on any other platform (other than perhaps my blog).

8. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 5 years ago

It usually takes me two days to start and publish a hub. I spend a few hours researching it, and getting a good title. It only takes me around half an hour to type up the hub, but I sometimes find it tricky to find photographs that I can use. It takes me a while to organize the article and get it sounding the way I want it to.

9. internetgeek profile image59
    internetgeekposted 5 years ago

Completely depends on the subject matter. Usually it takes me an hour or more. But everyone have different strategies and thinking.

10. BlissfulWriter profile image68
    BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago

Many hours to write one hub -- that include research and fact checking and proof reading and setting photos.   Probably on average 4 hours per hub.