Am I blind or do hubs not have dates on them? If not, why?

1. liftandsoar profile image78
    liftandsoarposted 5 years ago

Am I blind or do hubs not have dates on them?  If not, why?

I would think it important to know when something you read has been published.  I know the date of my own, but not of others that I read.

2. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

I had requested the date be on the hubs but was told that the hub will appear old after a while and people may not want to read. I do not want people to bypass my 2 year old hubs so I have to agree with that.

The reason I had requested it was to show when it was published. I was also told that I don't need to worry about that because the system records the date and time when it was published. It was also stated that information will be gladly supplied in the case of copyright issues, which was my concern in the first place.

So don't worry too much about the date, HP has a record of date and time as seen in your account.

3. Becky Katz profile image83
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

The date on it would make it not be evergreen. That is why the date is not on it. If you go to "Your Hubs", one of the categories is date published. It tells you what date it was published. The one next to it tells you what dates it was changed.
    As for knowing the dates of those you read, you can find out approximately when it was published by looking at the writer's "More" list. It will tell you how many months ago it was published.