jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Help me out. am new to hub pages.

1. Easwara Moorthy profile image57
    Easwara Moorthyposted 5 years ago

Help me out. am new to hub pages.

i got registered into hubpages 2 days ago. I soo badly want to write an article but got nothing comin up. some advice pals.

2. ThoughtSandwiches profile image78
    ThoughtSandwichesposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! 

Unfortunately, I have found that the (next) topic to write about always comes from within and I don't know what you have within.  I did notice (from your profile page) that you have answered a number of question which would suggest you have an interest in those subjects...perhaps you would like to create an article about those answers? 

Additionally, Hubpages offers a Weekly Inspirational Topic that might match up with your interests.  In short...write what you know and write what you love!  I look forward to your first effort!

3. Catzgendron profile image74
    Catzgendronposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages.  Write what you know about.  Do you have hobbies? Do you bake? Do you read? Are there aspects of your life you can share to help others? I find some of my ideas from reading the questions.  Do you have any television shows that intrigue you? I wrote about the women working on the home front during world war II because I became interested in that topic while watching the history channel.  Can  you share any recipes, holiday craft ideas? Hope this helps out!

4. Khal Blogo profile image60
    Khal Blogoposted 5 years ago

You should hub-hop(read other hubs), that's what i do when i don't know what to write about.

5. Easwara Moorthy profile image57
    Easwara Moorthyposted 5 years ago

thanks a lot for your valuable advice. i will soon be posting my article.