jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Um total views?

1. visitmaniac profile image59
    visitmaniacposted 8 years ago

When I logged in today it said someone reaches 1,000 pages views and I have seen some other mile markers as well. How can I see my own awards? and how can I see my total number of page views for all my hubs other then my profile page on the graph which doesent show a number?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 8 years agoin reply to this

You should see medals in your hubtivity. If you look on your "my account" page it tells you how many visitors you have had at the bottom of you hub listing, under the Page views/ever column.

2. KCC Big Country profile image88
    KCC Big Countryposted 8 years ago

He's been here two years though...his own hubitivity will only go back so far.  6 hubs in 2 years? Did you unpublish a bunch or just a casual hubber?

1. visitmaniac profile image59
      visitmaniacposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Old account never really got into hubs a while ago doing it now in my spare time when I have it lol. Thanks fro the reply's Uninvited Writer

3. KCC Big Country profile image88

I just checked. I was able to go back 5 weeks on his hubtivity and 2 months on mine.  That's it.  That may mean 2 months on his too, he may not have had anything between 5 weeks and the cutoff.

4. KCC Big Country profile image88

Nothing wrong with casual hubbing.  I was just curious.  Thought if you needed some motivation I could poke you or something.  wink

1. earner profile image86
      earnerposted 8 years agoin reply to this

And you don't get offers like THAT on every forum!

working